Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do a lot of people still really wear false eyelashes?

I see a lot of magazine articles and online tutorials and things that suggest wearing false eyelashes. Just wondering do a lot of people really still wear these? I kind of thought that they were a thing of past...or for costumes or dressing up for a night on the town kind of thing.





Just curious!Do a lot of people still really wear false eyelashes?
all the stars wear lashes; I even will wore lashes at my wedding %26amp; when I'm out on the town w/ my girlfriends or husband. You may recall how dramatic fake lashes use to look. Those days are far gone; nowadays; fake lashes can look very real %26amp; sexy.Do a lot of people still really wear false eyelashes?
I still wear false eyelashes, I love them I don't wear them all the time but when I go out and about I like to wear them to just add to my look. I think the new trend is lash implants actually. I know you can get them done at most higher end salons but they are costly when you can just spend under $10 for lashes and lash glue.
I don't I don't need them. I have had people ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes.
they do...some go for the dramatic look and others for a more natural look..





but people still do.
yes
sure, why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment