Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What age to start wearing false eyelashes?

Is grade 7/8 too weird...for wearing false eyelashes?What age to start wearing false eyelashes?
I think wearing fake eyelashes is fine, i started to wear them a few months ago, and they are really tricky to put on at first, i kept wearing them every day just to get used to them. I am still looking around the shops to buy some MEGA thick and long eyelashes, just so i can be different. I wore them to school once and everyone said how nice my eyes looked, and they also asked were i got them from! Even the teachers were amazed. If you wanna wear fake eyelashes then do so! i wear ones, that are huge and really thick, just because i wanna be different. Its up to you.What age to start wearing false eyelashes?
If you don't care what people think then why are you asking!! OMG

Report Abuse



Lol. I completely agree with bambina.

Report Abuse



I personally think it's too young, moreover too much of a hassle at your age.





However it's your choice and if you want to use them, I suggest using individual false lashes because they're just more natural. Just tuck a few towards the middle to outer corner of your eyes. Maybe 2-4 max.
of course too wierd- false eyelashes are false- and at grade 7/8 you still have your natural beauty
Why do you want to wear fake eyelashes? You got your own why stick some on!!
At that age, simple is best. You don't need to wear them and I think it will look a tad bit silly being that you're so young. I am an adult and I wear them maybe to go out to the club when I want that extra wow but for everyday no.
Well i have never wear fake eyelashes just because they look FAKE duh!! and I don't really think I need them!


I don't think that a 7th or 8th grader should use it either unless is a special ocassion, but of course if you really different [for good] w/ eyelashes and makes you feel pretty it's OK!


Anyways I think still too young!
7/8ths a little early i save them for special occasions, nice dinner, a dance, etc but theyr too much for everyday wear. just load on the mascara baby!
Howsabout never? You shouldn't even be thinking about make-up, fake eyelashes or any of that in 7-8th grade.
Umm... ANY time is weird to wear false eyelashes except for special occasions such as prom, parties or other formal events.





False lashes aren't just something people wear every day like mascara. You'll look like a total freak if you wear them to school of all places.
False eyelashes look trashy and a bit scary in my opinion.


I would have to agree with the person before, at grade 7/8 you still have natural beauty. enjoy it while it lasts!!!





Hope it helps!
no, the choice is upto you! im a girlie girl too and i absolutly love false lashes there so thick and long and really open your eyes up.


they do get very addictive though, in my salon ,we do hundreds of people!


bt they do, unfortunatly ruin your natural lashes, and they hurt abit to get out!


i had them in every week coz i loved them so much, bt i realized i felt crap without them. and thats not right so i only wear them on special occassions now! so you look ultra glam! but your not too young to wana look glamorous sweetie!! :) x
My Mom applied my first pair at 6 months of age, crib side but it really depends on your maturity level. Some babies can't handle the responsibility that false eyelashes bring.
wearing false eyelashes is definately too wierd in grade 7/8. in fact its wierd for anyone to wear on a daily basis, only for special occasions. in yr 7/8, not at all. savour your childhood and innocence, it wont come back, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment