Friday, February 12, 2010

Are false eyelashes okay for everyday school life?

I was going to get one of the Girls Aloud range of eyelashes because I hate mine, you can never see them. I was thinking about Nadine Coyle's? Would these be okay to wear everyday to school?Are false eyelashes okay for everyday school life?
I'm going to start wearing false eyelashes to school next year, because I too also have short eyelashes and I want my eyes to look more like Cheryl Cole's, because they are the same colour.





So, I say go for it as long as they are not ridiculously long!Are false eyelashes okay for everyday school life?
Fake eyelashes for school? No offense but that would probably be a little too much.


Try heating up an eyelash curler and curling your eyelashes, then put on some volumizing mascara like lashblast.
I wouldn't wear them everyday to school.


just use an eyelash curler and a high volume mascara.


Max Factor False Lash Effect. Use this.





x
No, they will ell you two take them out. cuz they aint gonna stay on are they. and they are annoying
No thats fake and gross
i'm not to sure for school but if u wana wear em then go for it!! just not huge massive ones that look sillyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment