Friday, February 12, 2010

Is the false eyelash safe?

i am really thinking about trying false eyelash but i wanna know if it safe. i think the look real good especially when they are done by a professional or at a saloonIs the false eyelash safe?
They can make a huge difference in how your eyes look...may take you a little time to get used to wearing them, but they are fun!Is the false eyelash safe?
Very safe. Just make sure you only wear them for the specified time (some you can wear for 1 day, some for 7 days). Also, use a good adhesive. I love Duo. I use both the regular and the dark-tone. Have fun!
They are safe to wear.
My friend got them done at a salon and they looked gorgeous! I'm thinking about it myself! It costs about $200 for the first application, and about $40 or so for touch ups every couple months.
yeah there safe as long as you dont get the glue in your eye. make sure you dont have allergies first
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment