Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you remove individually glued false eyelashes?

I had eyelashes professionally extended and now I cannot get them off!!! I have tried vaseline, baby oil, water, hot towels. I'm sick of them! Help me get them off!!!How do you remove individually glued false eyelashes?
Go to a beauty supplie store and get false eyelash adhesive remover. I would have a friend help you so you don't pull out your real eyelashes.





Next time try a gentle adhesive. You can easily pull off.How do you remove individually glued false eyelashes?
don't pull them- you may have to let them fall out, if not go to a beauty supply store and they have adhesive remover
I hated that!! I had those for awhile too - Dont pull them off cuz you want your eyelashes when youre done taking them off. Go to the beauty supply and buy eyelash adhesive remover. I called and asked them - and when I went in the guy at the counter gave me what I needed right away - and it was inexpensive. It takes a little while, you have to rub them gently and they'll start to come off....good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment