Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I put on these false eyelashes ?

You know those false eyelashes you go buy at the store ?


Well yeah,I bought some,and it didn't come with any glue or whatever,


they were just a tiny bit sticky,I tied putting them on but I used up all the sticky,so now they wont stick.


What can I use to make them stick ?


I bought fake nails,and I still have that glue,would that work ?


HELP PLEASEE !How do I put on these false eyelashes ?
Some fake lashes come with the glue and some you have to buy the glue separately. There is always a bit a glue on the lashes when you buy them its to help you try them on and make sure that they fit before using the glue. You can buy the lash glue in the same place that you bought the lashes it should be in the same section where the fake lashes are. DO NOT!! use any other kind of glue except for lash glue.How do I put on these false eyelashes ?
it's supposed to come with glue... maybe you could look for or ask a shop assistant if you have to buy the glue separately...


I don't think it's a good idea to use the same glue of the fake nails because the eyes are very sensitive.
crazy glue

No comments:

Post a Comment