Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My false eyelashes stay on really badly?

I have a pair of false eyelashes, and whenever I wear them, they slide up my eyelids, so I have to keep adjusting them. Is there something I can do to make them stay on better, or should I get a better glue for them?My false eyelashes stay on really badly?
omg i always had this problem they wouldnt stay on atall, but then i bought this glue its called


DUO Waterproof Eyelash Adhesive





you can get it in clear or dark, i have it in dark as whenever i wear falsies i do a line of liquid liner along my lashline to blend them in, so the dark glue doesnt show. but clear is probably better for most people.





it literally stays put ALL night, i went clubbing and when i got home they were still in place, but they're not really hard to get off either, it goes kinda rubbery on ur skin so when u want them off u easily peel from the edge!





you can buy it online (google it) i found it quite cheap on ebay around 5pounds, but u can get it in MAC makeup Stores too but its more expensive there





its worth it its amazing, the tube will last forever its alot bigger than the regular eyelash glue u getMy false eyelashes stay on really badly?
Try this solution and they will not fall off guaranteed!
I would say use a stronger glue but if this does not work then maybe try getting new false lashes as they could just be worn to much or need to be cleaned.
instead of using false eyelashes why dont you get them tinted and permed it will make them look longer and thicker if you have any other questions them add me on facebook zoe hallel and join my group health and beauty
sounds like you could use a better glue, but then again i dont know how you out themon. but my personal opinion is that mascara and lash curlers look more real and beautiful than fakes
put mascara over your faulse eyelashes they stay on longer x

No comments:

Post a Comment