Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False eyelash advice - where to buy glue?

i have two different eyelash sets. One was very good and the glue quite easy to manage but only enough to use about 4 times but today I used another pair of eyelashes and the glue that came with it was very smelly and has immediately caused a bad skin reaction.I need a good glue. Anyone know a good formula oneFalse eyelash advice - where to buy glue?



The other one I use is Andrea - Eyelash Adhesive. Theres a normal one and waterproof. I love these, I use alot of those false eyelashes like pretty much every day and nearly a year later its still not gone or dry out yet. You can ask at your beauty supplies. Value for money


Or


Mac they sell eyelash glue those are pretty good too.


False eyelash advice - where to buy glue?
I dont know the brand name but since its close to Halloween try going to Sally's Beauty Supply. I had glue from them one year and it worked really well! Hope this helped. :)


(sorry about not knowing the brand name)
Any Hall0ween st0re.
dior:)
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment