Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i put on false eyelashes?

I'm really really bad at putting them on, and i have this beautiful pair that i wanna wear for my friends birthday party night soon. I can't do it with tweezers as i find it too fiddly, and when they say start from the inside and work your way out i can't do that either. I just can't seem to get them to stay down or even remotely shape to my eye lid properly. Can anybody help a novice out? Thanks! =)How can i put on false eyelashes?
try youtube there will be loads of videos showing you ho to apply them .


its better to be able to see how to apply them then get someonee to tell you.


Good luckHow can i put on false eyelashes?
I just tried false eyelashes the other day, and was having a hard time also. The only way I got it on, was gettting my sister to put it on for me. Somehow when you put it on yourself, its really awkward, i tried a tweezer too, and helped a little, but still awkward. Just get someone to put them on for you, and then you can push them into your lashline, and put them in place! Hope I helped!
apply the glue to the edge of the lashes and leave it a few seconds until the glue is tacky. Then place the lashes carefully onto your eyelid, as cloe to your lash line as possible. Dont worry about trying to use tweezers or starting from the inside. Do what you feel is comfortable and just take your time. Oh and make sure there straight!! :)
Try double sided tape or heavy-duty glue.
Carefully
Get the glue, put it along the bottom of the eyelashes.





Using you hands, get both ends and stick them down.





Then gently, squidge the rest of the eyelashes down.





They shouldn't dry instantly, so you can just fiddle around with them until they're in the right place.





That's now I normally do it, I've never used tweezers! :)





Hope I've helped


  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment