Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it normal to wear false eyelashes on a regular day?

Or do most girls wear them solely for special occasions? lol I'm a girl and I don't know. Would it be ok to wear them everyday as well?Is it normal to wear false eyelashes on a regular day?
everyday may be too extreme. I would save them for special occasions.


think about it this way, if you always looked super glamorous, then it wouldn't make those special days seem so great.Is it normal to wear false eyelashes on a regular day?
Of course it's normal. Maybe unconventional but that's just because we are just used to using mascara everyday. But a lot of girls in asian countries use falsies everyday instead of mascara.





I personally find faux lashes to be much easier to remove. Also no smudges and flaking and your eyelashes remain far more healthier!





Just don't wear any huge extravagant ones, there are plenty of natural falsies to choose from.
i wear them only on special occasions, but I also get asked a lot if I have fake eyelashes on just because they are thick and long kinda.


But I had a friend who pulled her eyelashes out (ACCIDENTLY) with her eyelash curler, and wore them everyday.


If you don't like your eyelashes just get some natural looking ones and put them on! I dont see the big deal :)


It's the same thing with wearing makeup. Some girls simply do not need to put very much on , and others do just to hide up unevenness and stuff.


Go for it!
I'd love to wear them everyday, but I spend too much money on mascara, so its a waste. I only wear them on a weekend.





But you can wear them everyday, just dont wear really really long ones. There are plenty of natural looking ones.
I don't see a point in wearing fake eyelashes every day. However, if you don't wear them every day then people might notice that your eyelashes are magically longer on special occasions and think of you as a faker.
No, it's not normal. It's a bit fake if you ask me. Save them for special occasions like weddings and Halloween. If you want to lenghen and darken your eyelashes, use Maybelline's Express line. That stuffs amazing.
Some people with short eyelashes wear them every day, and others whose eyelashes are already fine but might want an especially dramatic look for a special occasion might only wear them then. Mine are short and I would wear them if I weren't broke and lazy.
You could get eyelash extensions for that look.
of course me and my mom always wear them.
of course used, no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment