Friday, February 12, 2010

False eyelash's? Yes or No?

I just about dont have any eyelashes left and have always wanted to try them. Any tips on how to or what kind is best, or which kind is easiest. Or should I not even bother.False eyelash's? Yes or No?
I highly recommend MAC.False eyelash's? Yes or No?
They have eyelash extensions that you can get at places like the hair salon. I think they are like $100, and last a couple months(maybe more, im not really sure). But my moms friend got them and they look soo pretty. If i had short eyelashes i'd deff get them lol
The thing with false eyelashes is that they are noticeably fake.. There is stuff you can put on your natural lashes that makes them grow longer.. you could just try a very good lengthening,darkening, and volumizing mascara.





Hope I Helped :)
it would be better if you put picture of yours. but good thing you've come up with that idea. if it really fits with your eyes and your confident in wearing those expensive or not then go for it :)
do you have a picture or your eyes?
ive never tried them but some of my family members have and they like them

No comments:

Post a Comment