Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best drugstore eyeliner & false eyelashes?

I just need a basic black eyeliner pencil. I'm lazy to go to MAC today. Have any of you tried a good drugstore pencil?





Also, what are the best drugstore falsies?





Thanks! :]What is the best drugstore eyeliner %26amp; false eyelashes?
I like CVS too - always a good selection. Eyeliner pencil, I like the maybelline liquid - it's easy to smudge and stays put all day. False eyelashes, I get mine at Sally beauty Supply - they have a great selection!What is the best drugstore eyeliner %26amp; false eyelashes?
try revlon false eyelashes and revlon eyeliner pencil
Drug store eyeliner - Annabelle, anything by annabelle. :P Works really good.. Also Kohl eyeliner works pretty good.
CVS is probably the best...thats were i get mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment