Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False eyelashes/ Eyelash extentions?

what kind of false eyelashes make your eyes pop?


also they never stay on, is that because i put them on after my makeup?





i also want to know if anyone of you have or had eyelash extentions and if you would recommend them?False eyelashes/ Eyelash extentions?
have had the individual lashes done. they looked good less than a week. I have found that the strips stay ;longer and do not get as misshapen after sleepingFalse eyelashes/ Eyelash extentions?
I would so recommend eyelash extensions, but be careful I don't know the side effects. I'm afriad to get them because I fear my own eyelashes will fall off. :(
I usually put my eylashes on before my makeup...the instructions say to do afterwards, but I find it stays put when on before my makeup. Also, I would get eyelash extentions (if I could afford it haha) A friend of mine has them and her eyes are beautiful. I think she goes in every 3 months for touch ups or something.
i would try eyelash extensions..i think glue on ones look fake and out of place
I've never done lash extensions but hear they shed pretty badly and unless you have the cash to get them touched up every 3-5 days it's not worth it.





But I personally luv the MAC eyelashes. It depends if you're going for the super false look or if you wanna go natural but I buy the, 7 lash.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/mp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15100





And I definitely put my lashes on post foundation, pre-everything else. Make sure nothing is on your lids and make sure they are clean and dry. Then after the glue dries wait 15-20 minutes to see if they itch or need more adhesive and you should be set.
I LOVE fake eyelashes! MAC makes some great ones and they will trim them to fit your eye shape right there at the counter. They will apply them for you too - use the glue called DUO - they sell it at MAC and I have seen it at CVS too. It's actually a surgical glue for gauze bandages, and the lashes will stay stuck on until you are ready to take them off. I put mine on after I do my makeup and they stay fine with that brand of glue. Go by the MAC counter if you have one and browse all the types they have and pick the ones you like the best. If you are using the drug store type of glue that is probably why they are not staying on.
never
i never had them....but they do make your eyes pop if they are really dark....and sometimes if they are curled it makes your eyes pop more...
fake lashes NEVER stay on especially when you sweat.theyre real pretty though.dont know which ones make your eyes pop.i havent tried extension but if your thinking about...is it wirth it???? but i still wouldnt recommend them
i do my own eyelashes i use the individual ones they last longer and i put them before i start my makeup actually i never take them off..the only time i take them off is when I'm putting on new ones...if your lashes won't stay on you're probably using the wrong glue that eyelash glue is no good...i use bonding glue....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that’s great blog please consider my recommendation useful about cosmetics, design and tinting need to enhance magnificence then you can visit us once Eyelash Extensions near me Highstreet Kensington .

    ReplyDelete