Monday, February 8, 2010

What kind of glue can you use to put on false eyelashes?

So I have these eyelashes that I've been dying to try on. However I don't have the glue so I asked a friend what kind of glue is best, and she said that she used regular glue, the kind you use on paper. So I want to know if you can actually use that glue, and if not what kind of glue do you recommend?What kind of glue can you use to put on false eyelashes?
I Would Not Recommend It Hun


I have been using fake eyelashes for two years now


Sally's beauty salon has some really nice ones though :)What kind of glue can you use to put on false eyelashes?
From what I've heard the kind of glue your friend uses will hurt her eye skin (for it is very delicate) and will possibly rip out her lashes. I reccomend Duo Adhesive Lash Glue you can get it at most drugstores. I believe MAC sells it also.





Hope I helped





xxElenaxx
you need to go back to the store where you got the fake eyelashes from and get the right kind of glue for them just any eyelash glue.


it normally comes with the eyelashes when you buy them.
Most fake lashes come with glue but you can try Duo, Ardell, or Lash Grip glues.





~Fedora~
um, you probably can but it will probably pull out your eyelashes when you take it out

No comments:

Post a Comment