Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite mascara? What kind? Do you wear false eyelashes? What kind? Eyelash curler? What kind is best?

I have tried so many. Some work ok, others just clump my lashes so much it is not even funny. I have dark blonde hair so my lashes are light brown. I have your basic lashes, not super full and not super long. I seem to have problems curling them right. How close do you get it to the lash line?


My bottom ones are very far apart. Should you even use mascara in that case?


If I use the dark brown, the lashes don't seem to show up that well and aren't noticable.


I know when you see commercials most of those women are using false eyelashes. I have tried them once. Wow does it just take alot of practice. I wouldn't even leave the house with them on it was so bad.


So that is my story.


What do you use? Why do you like it? What color do you use for mascara? Where do you buy them?


So that is myFavorite mascara? What kind? Do you wear false eyelashes? What kind? Eyelash curler? What kind is best?
I really want to try false eyelashes but never have. They look like they would be really pretty. The best mascara is Maybelline Lash Stylist. It is the only mascara that has like ever worked for me cause it has a comb on the end and I love that! I get it in very black. I always have to use a eyelash curler too cause my eyelashes are soo short. I don't even use mascara on the bottom lashes cause it looks kind of weird. Hope this helps!Favorite mascara? What kind? Do you wear false eyelashes? What kind? Eyelash curler? What kind is best?
i have always used covergirl waterproof in dark brown or black. i think the key to all mascaras is to be sure to use a lash brush right after applying, that will take care of clumps!
Alamay is the way to go
My favorite mascara is LashExact mascara..by covergirl
i have ulta mascara from ulta.


it rocks.





i think black mascara looks good with light eyes.


and brown mascara looks good with darker eyes.
i use revlon curler %26amp; revlon waterproof luxorious lashes mascara
i use maybellines full n soft. i dont use falsies or eyelash curlers.
Search on line for Bee Luscious Cosmetics the have a fantastic mascara called HD mascara I use the color carbon black for a dramatic look my daughter has your coloring and loves the color Espresso. It never clumps not even when its getting old and the effect is natural and beautiful. Look them up and try it you will love it.
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment