Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I apply false eyelashes?

Do false eyelashes look fake? How do I apply them to make them look natural-looking? How long can I wear them? Do you think women look good with false eyelashes? Alsom will they ruin my current eyelashes? I have long lashes as it is. I only want to wear false ones as a nice enhancement, but I don't want to wear them if they will ruin my lashes as they are.Thanks.How can I apply false eyelashes?
i think if you use the like... bands of eyelashes it will look fake. i used to have to use them for dance to bring out my eyes on stage. they definatly don't look real at all. i wanna start using fake eye lashes too because i've just about had it with mascara. i think that if you go to the store and you get those individual lashes and some glue and just apply it where you want to enhance it (like on the outer edge) it will look great :)





also, as i was saying about me and dancing with fake eye lashes for 14 years, i never had a problem. and i had to wear them for hours under hot lights and dancing and sweaty and gross. and i never had a problem with my eyes becoming irritated. i do know a few younger girls that had problems but they just were very sensitive. so yeah, just be careful if you have extra sensitive skin or eyes.








other than that, go for it :)How can I apply false eyelashes?
Go to www.seventeen.com beauty videos it shows you step by step. They will also not look to fake depending on how long they are. They should'nt ruin your real eyelashes if applied correctly.
just use the glue that comes with them or whatever adhesive comes with it. the best way to make false eye lashes look real is to apply a thick mascara on top of the eye lashes. so this gives it a nice plump volume that look like natural eye lashes. don't get cheap false eye lashes b/c usually the glue doesn't work that well and they end up coming off 1 hr. later anyways.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment