Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When should false eyelashes be replaced?

I've heard that one should replace their eye makeup every 3 mos. or so.


Do the same guidelines apply to false eyelashes?When should false eyelashes be replaced?
False eyelashes shouldnt be used more than two to three times max


and should not be kept longer than a month if already used


this is due to the risk of eye infections such as conjunctivitis blah blah blah and the glue can pick up various things When should false eyelashes be replaced?
oww i hate false eyelashes


I wore some on halloween and had to reapply in the middle of class, my friend tried helping me but she got glue in my eye and my eye lids got stuck together.


then when I took them off that night some of my real eyelashes got torn out.


I'm never wearing them again.


oww.


in my opinion they look like lambchop, remember that old show and book that had sherri luis in it?
';NO!'; Absolutely not it's not true eyelashes should be replaced every 2-3 weeks. and when you get them replaced make sure you take out the loose ones. If you have more beauty tip questions just email me at MzCeci87@yahoo.com ok, I'll be more then glad to help.
When they break

No comments:

Post a Comment