Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to get false eyelashes. Do anybody know of a place in nyc that does really good false eyelashes?

I am going away for a month and I wanted the lashes to stay put for a month. I seen several people with false eyelashes that looks really fake. I dont want that look.I want to get false eyelashes. Do anybody know of a place in nyc that does really good false eyelashes?
Any beauty supply store. Here in OK we have Sally Beauty Supply, not sure what is in NYCI want to get false eyelashes. Do anybody know of a place in nyc that does really good false eyelashes?
I own Jacqueline Pasquale ';Red Carpet'; SPA in Edgewater NJ. My Partner is World Renowned Celebrity Make up Artist Jacqui Phillips. She offers Eyelash Extensions that last up to two months. We do pickup service at the ferry that you can get at 39th and the West Side Highway. do a internet search of Jacqueline Pasquale Spa. Give us a call for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment