Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's the easiest way to apply false eyelashes?

I recently bought these really pretty fake eyelashes that were so easy to apply the first time because they already had the adhesive on it. But now they're not sticking and I have to use the special glue for the eyelashes (which I haven't bought yet) and I need to know the easiest way to apply the glue and then apply the eyelashes to my eyes.What's the easiest way to apply false eyelashes?
I had the same thing happen to me! I think the best thing to do is make sure the lashes are free from oil and make sure your lashes are clean too. Apply a thin strip to the lashes and start from the otuside corner when putting them on. Then press firmly until they dry, usually about two minutes.Then apply your mascara on top of them. I tried this and it worked one time. The next time it didn't, so I got my friend to help me do it. It was much easier when she did it for me. I've also seen this eyelash kit that comes with a thingy that is supposed to help you put them on. You put the lashes in it and clamp it shut, then apply directly on top of your own lashes and wait unitl dry. I've never tried it, but it may be worth it. I think they sell it at wal-mart. Good-Luck!What's the easiest way to apply false eyelashes?
I usually take a straight pin or a safety pin, stick it in the tube of glue and then use it to apply glue to the lashes. This ensures that you don't end up with too much glue.
superglue!!!!!!!!
I usually put the glue onto a toothpick and then use the toothpick to put the glue on the eyelashes. If I try to put the glue directly onto them, it just makes a big goopy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment